The NMX Controller (continuous and shoot-move-shoot motion device) features:
• The Dynamic Perception NMX Smartphone app makes fully autonomous camera movement fast and intuitive
• Fully repeatable control of up to 3-axes or expand to over 100 and create a digital motion network
• Simple set start and end positions with precise repeatablity with the auto-loop or stop modes
• 3-point keyframing
• Shoot move shoot mode (SMS)
• Controls all 3 axis for pan, tilt and slide.
Download the NMX quick start guide - click here
For extra cables please click here
The NMX Controller triggers the camera for a set amount of time and then moves the motor for a set distance; doing this on a repetitive loop. Perfect for long exposures like night time lapse. Just plug it into your camera, plug in the motor and the power source and you are ready to go.
The NMX motion app is available for Android and iPhone.
Free download for windows and Mac - DOWNLOAD GRAFFIK 2.0
Graffik 2.0 is a free software from Dynamic Perception for their NMX Controller that allows you to design complex time lapses and video moves with:
Cables are included to connect to the standard NMX Controller, but not the Pro NMX Controller.
Small, light yet extremely powerful Weighs 1500g/3.2 lbs Handles 20kg/44lbs panning and 6kg/13lbs tilting 12000 steps per rotation, 0.03 degrees per step Maximum speed of 10 seconds per full rotation... View full product details